Pages

Search blog and web

Is he still Attracted to me ??? Please Help me Understand

Hi I needed some advice about my husband .
We have been together for about 6 years and I feel he is not sexually attracted to me anymore . I have given birth to 4 children so I know my body doesn't look like it used to but I have gained about 25 pounds and I now weight 150 so I know im pretty big . We had a baby about 6 months ago and have had sex once , he tells me that married couples don't have sex very much but I think that's his excuse because he isn't attacted to me . I have caught him so many times looking at pretty girls and then when I see him do it and say something he pretends he didn't even see her walk past so now I don't even say anything but it makes me feel like im not good enough for him . Its got as bad as me changing in the bathroom with the door closed so he cant see me . My stomach isn't very attractive and he tries to tell me that ive had 4 kids and that I look good but if I did why doesn't he ever touch me , even if he walks past and slides his hand across my side and ends up touching my stomach I get uncomfortable and he like pauses and moves his hand because he doesn't like it I think .. I don't blame his though , I just don't understand if its normal for him to look ? but right infront of me ? about a year ago I would try to be intermit with him and now I don't try at all because he has denied me before so I just don't bother . He also used to look at me if I walked by not fully dressed and make comments and now he doesn't look at all not once .. and if he does I hide anyways because I don't want to disgust him ... I just don't know what to do and I really need some help .. i even try sometimes to just think in my head like oh he is just my friend so if he does look im just like whatever and i don't try to be intimate because i think to myself i try to pretend that we are together but not "together" ... i dunno its really messed up and i really need some help in understand whats going on and what i should do ... im now also only eating one meal a day and that's dinner with him so i can lose weight , i tried everything else and nothing is working so i figure if i don't eat how can i gain weight ... and at times , not all the time but at times ill say well i wanna get cookies or whatever that's not healthy and hell be like no no were aren't getting those , you don't need em lol so i know he thinks im fat but then other times hell be like do u want some chocolate so like WTF .. but im gonna lose the weight but do you think he wants someone else and he tells me oh your pretty or you look good but if i did why do you have to look else where

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment