Pages

Search blog and web

Missing out on sex by being love?

  • Thread Starter

I looooove my boyfriend, it may sound stupid to some but I genuinely could see him as a future husband... I would do anything for him and he adores me which makes me so happy! However, he's already at uni and I'll be going in September and turning 20. I keep getting these what if feelings.. I feel like I'm missing out sexually, he's my third and I keep getting this niggling emotion like urgh I want to be able to have sex with other guys before getting serious. I don't want to break up with at all and I know I can't have the best of both worlds! Is this normal or am I bring selfish. I genuinely love him so much but I don't want to keep wondering what it's like.. I'm 19 and want to be able to have a good time, I know sex isn't everything but I'm young? Urgh help pls x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment