Pages

Search blog and web

Dating a weed smoker?

  • Thread Starter

My boyfriend smokes weed. I don't like weed myself and I don't wanna be around it. I leave him to make his own decisions, but he is repeatedly trying to pressure me to be around it. Today I offered to go and see him, but he told me he had planned to smoke. I said that I wouldn't come then, because I didn't wanna be around that, and he had a go at me for "not allowing us to have time together" when I just don't wanna be around it. I hate the smell and I have asthma so I don't like being around people smoking. Plus I don't really like the way he acts when he's high. Like he sits there laughing and eating a lot and doesn't really understand what I'm saying. I don't see the point in me going to see him if I'm just going to be really bored and kind of annoyed by him. I have an exam next week that I'd rather be revising for.

Am I right to feel this way or am I overreacting?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment