Pages

Search blog and web

Is this right? On fitness tests

"So what do I suggest to put these **** tests to bed once and for all and to dispense with the PUA paradigms?

It's simple: ask yourself the question "what do I want?"

What do I want now? What do I want in general? What do I want out of this relationship? What do I want in my career? What do I want in my life? What do I want? Start asking now and keep asking for the rest of your life. If you do it honestly, you might be surprised at how much of what "you" want is actually the voice of your father, or a reaction against the voice of your mother. And you might be shocked at how often you do things you actually don't want to do.

What do women say they want? A guy who knows what HE wants, right?"


- See more at: http://ift.tt/1wEgktP

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment