Pages

Search blog and web

How long to wait to start dating again

In the beginning of Nov I asked for a divorce. We had been thru a lot - roller coaster marriage, suicide of her teenage son, and our 6 year old hearing us argue.

We both met with our attorneys at the beginning of December. Pushed things forward and now waiting on the Separation Agreement. Our attorneys agree that I can move out without any abandonment issues - I guess if she tried, I'd use some things I have on her.

So I'm moving into a neighborhood about 2 miles from my current house this weekend.

She's already gone out and bought new lingerie, didn't really have any before. The affair partner from Oct '12 is back in the picture. Funny thing is, I don't feel hurt by any of this. Her and I just are meant to be together. Things are falling into place for me, and moving out - furniture wise, great rental (duplex) in a family neighborhood close to my sons school.

How long do I wait before I start seeing other people? We've both been thru counseling - for grief and personal matters.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment