Pages

Search blog and web

Sex in a limo or other creative places

Many years ago my wife had a affair. We've dealt with it and moved on. But recently after a near break up certain details of the affair came to light. Namely that they had sex in a limo. There was also some bondage, something we've never done and frankly I have no interest in. Let's say this was more than an affair. Almost 25 years ago she left me for this guy. Long ago. Lasted a couple of months. She actually hired a limo and they had sex in it. Now this is only significant because she would have never done this with me in a million years. Still wouldn't. And therein lies much of the problem. We have a fantastic sex life. But I'm stuck on this thing. She says it's illegal and she'd never do it because of that. Is it illegal? Tinted glass. You can't see in. It's private.

So partially I'm hurt because it happened. My arch enemy whom I've never met got kind of the ultimate with my wife and she won't do that ultimate thing with me. So if it's not illegal I can try it or what other adventurous dangerous safe and not exactly illegal places can we have sex so I can help put this damage behind me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment