Pages

Search blog and web

If people basically never initiate things with you does that mean you're not valued?

  • Thread Starter

I do know a few people & have gone out with some people recently (I hesitate to call friends) before, however this is not very often & I have initiated most of it myself. I am starting to get more confident but I realise it does take time to make friends, even after meeting people & talking with them a bit, with many people I feel the bond isn't there yet, like we're not close enough to be friends. I seem to be ignored or get short/late replies quite often & this is kinda frustrating. I also frequently hear others say that they're busy but I still think, they could still make more time for me. I mean I dunno, perhaps I'm trying to hard at the moment :o

Sometimes I feel as though I might be messaging people too much on Facebook & end up talking about the goings on in my life & stuff when they might not even want to hear it :o I think since I was quiet, shy & struggled to make friends in the past I'm basically overcompensating right now, and that might be what is putting people off? In person I do seem to get on well with people though & I really don't think I have a dull personality but still hardly anyone seems to initiate conversations & ask me if I want hang out with them & stuff. Maybe I still haven't met the right people yet who truly take notice, not quite sure :erm:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment