Pages

Search blog and web

Girlfriend doesn't always say "I love you" back to me.

  • Thread Starter

When I say it to her, most of the time she says she loves me back, but at times like for example today when at the end of the conversation on Skype I said that I love her, she didn't say it back and this made me feel empty / confused.

Maybe I am just an emotional guy and overreact but I'd like her to mention love to me once in a while as well, without the need of me saying it first. Actually she only said it once herself, and that was during sex :| .
I wish she could also express a bit more happiness when I said I was thinking of buying tickets to visit her next month...

Does she like me only for sex, or she actually has feelings for me, I do not know. I do not need the sex itself - I need trust, love and sex combined, meh...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment