Pages

Search blog and web

Is she playing me, what are her intentions?

  • Thread Starter

Ok so there's a girl I know, who treats me diferently from the other guys, in the fact she's more 'open' with me. She smiles a lot, teases me, playfully gets annoyed with me. She calls me names a lot and insults me a lot (calls me, weird, strange to name but a few) She often brushes against me, and touches me when asking for something or explaining something. When I make her a drink, she says something like 'I love you.' She likes talking to me, when we're alone she asks what I'm doing for the weekend, or what I've done and I get the impression she wants to do stuff outside of work, because when I told her what I did she almost invited herself to come with me saying 'if I knew you were going out, I'd of come with you, I wasn't doing anything' whenever I ask her what she's been upto or what she's doing, it's always 'nothing' or 'my weekend was rubbish'.
Then she will quest ion me about girls. For example I was given soemthing from a friend (whos a girl) and she was asking (oh, is she just a friend or more hey?)
I'm a bit confused of her intentions?
Here's the thing she has a bf who she talks about However when I ask about him, its quite often in a negative manner, it's never like 'oh he's great, he did this, he did that' its almost moaning about him.
So yeah I'm confused about her really, I think perhaps she just likes the attention from me and that's why she gives a negative impression of her bf, what do you think girls?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment