Pages

Search blog and web

She "loves" me, but have lost attraction towards me

Hi, I have some huge decisions to make in the upcoming months and i;m just looking for those with experience in this, especially woman's that have gone thru this before. Let me start by saying that i am 25 and she is 23 years old, we been together since high school & got married on 2009, I am her first love and man in her life as she was my first love but not first woman on mine. We have 2 amazing kids, 5 and 3 years old . I been told by wife and many people close to us that I am a great father,husband. Personally I am very sincere and that is my main value that I respect too, I share good or bad with my wife and always listen,ask questions, worry about her in ways that she always been happy about it. I have a not so good childhood of violence with my mother, losing my dad at 7 years old and getting kick out of high school. so I was never the good kid at school, she helped me by giving a reason to love someone,respect and share my life with. But after a w hile I felt that she lost attraction towards me, could it be that I change for the good, I'm currently in the military, got us a house, and everything in between. I love my job and she loves having security with me, she knows I work hard for my family and I even make sure she prepared herself to a future without me since I know anything could happen. Now i got tired of asking her why i felt her sexually disconnected towards me i try everything with her on the bed looking to spice things up, I have a very high sex drive, I want sex everyday but she can just go without it, and i complied with her so that she dont feel that i'm making her do something just for my own sake. Finally i sat with AGAIN after many times asking her whats wrong, she is a amazing wife in everything else and a amazing mother too. I asked her if she wanted a open relationship were she could go out with someone else and me too, but i dont want that, i just wanted to see her reaction to that, to see if is j ust a low sex drive thats she have, I felt horrible asking her that since sincerity is my value. She looked surprised and then went to say that it could help if we just try something new once a year or once every 6 months, at that point i felt devastated, I would never ever share my wife with anyone else, I love her and respect her so much for me to treat her like just a sex object, thats not for me ever, how could she just say that so simple and without issues. Right there I noticed that she is ot atracted towards me anymore or who know never, maybe she just loved me for who I was and never cause the attraction and now she feel the need to look elsewhere, I'm a athletic person, fit and that I know not bad looking, so what could it be wrong, I did told her right away that I was just making that up to see thru her true feelings towards me, i did not got mad i did not argue at all, i just went into shock mode, I'm still in shock mode. sorry for this for been this loong, i could be ever longer. But I just want to understand and to know your advice?? I'm willing to let her go if i found out that she is with me just because of the person I am, I want to be with someone thats at least feel attracted towards me, and I do love her, but i guess this is it

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment