Pages

Search blog and web

Whats going on in his head, will he break up with me?

  • Thread Starter

It happens several times, most of the time I meet up with him and stay over and balace my time. But I have coursework to do so i tell my bf i cant meet or stay over. He looks dissapointed, goes cold and wont text for a day or so. I stayed at his last night and we spent today together -i drove him up to another town as he wanted to know where it was as he was starting work there. We were going to go for a drink afterwards. He asked if i was stating tonight too, i said i could stay for a bit but i really need to get on with work ar home. (he doesnt like me staying part the night i pointed this out). He said he wouldnt feel pushed out if i said no. So i said i really need to go home/get stuff done. Minutes later he said he had changed his mind about going for a drink and that he wanted to go home. I said ok and headed towards his home in my car.

Part way there he said ' do you want to bring ure rats for a bit' (i have pet rats and he lets them have a run round his big room). I said ok and since i was driving past his house i went in the left lane to drop him off. He said 'wrong lane, if we are picking up ure rats' I said ' i might as well drop you off first since we are here then go and get the rats'. He said ' never mind forget it'. I said ' you dont want me to come' He said ' no its too complicated'. So i took him home and he said take care.

I felt bad when i got home so texted him to say sorry for being complicated and i would stay the night if he wanted and do the work tomorrow. He didnt reply even though i tried ringing after. Hours later he texted ' just do your own think rach and leave me be now tnite x'.

Its happened before, he has gone cold when I have said im busy and split up for a day from me lol.

Just wanted advice, have i been too complicated :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment