Pages

Search blog and web

I think I'm decent looking, but I have a **** personality

  • Thread Starter

I've been told I am good-looking, I think I dress well, but I only think I'm decent looking. The thing is, I've had acne from the age of 12 to like 18, and obviously I weren't around girls much during that period of my life because of my insecurities. FYI, I'm South Asian (20 years old), and I've been brought up alongside other South Asian (Muslim) girls, who aren't open to sexual relations etc, so getting girlfriends/flings were tough.

I just find it so hard to get along with girls in general, even friendships. I'm great at flirting via texting/whatsapp, but I just find it so hard to flirt face to face because I'm so self-conscious that they're looking at me. What am I meant to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment