Pages

Search blog and web

Is he genuine or just a flirt?

  • Thread Starter

I'm trying to figure out if this guy I like is genuine or just a flirt. He is very athletic and more on the popular side, not someone I would normally go for as I'm quite shy at first. He goes to my theatre class and stares at me for just a few seconds longer than everyone else, he also gave me a friendly nudge the other day after giving me a compliment and has recently started giving me long good bye hugs. :hugs::hugs:

There's also the other friendly banter/flirting that he does but he does that with other girls too which makes me wonder if he's just being a flirt. I do get a sense that he treats me sligh tly differently to the others but I don't know if I'm just being deluded as I really like him.

The other day he was talking to my friend about this girl he just met and how he changed his photo on social media so she wouldn't think he has a gf (he doesn't) but when I came in he changed the subject and said he didn't care if the girl replied or not.

Also the other day we had to play a character game and he chose me to go after him and his friend said to me "he picked you next, that means he likes you" in a jokey way but he stared at me while his friend said that.

Also because I'm naturally shy I have been trying to talk to him more and was thinking of texting him, is this a good idea? I know guys like a chase so would texting not be advised?

I'm so confused and really like him what do you think and what should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment