Pages

Search blog and web

I'm finding myself less attracted to her since she lost weight

  • Thread Starter

My girlfriend use to a stunning girl, she was so my type she big arse and big booty, loved cuddling up to her she very soft, I fancied the pants off her and love her to bits.

She was quite body conscious when she was bigger, all her friends are slim and not much bust, I told her time and time again just because you have body parts bigger than other girls doesn't mean she isn't attractive.

She started to lose weight but personally I'm finding myself less attracted to her, I don't find slim women that appealing and I don't want to have sex with her much as I use to.

But I still always love for the person she is. I don't like she's doing it to fit in, its not what I feel in love with.

Is natural to feel like this? what should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment