Pages

Search blog and web

How Do I Get Her?

  • Thread Starter

Ive been seeing this girl for almost a year as I make my way to school. We glance at each other. Ive been thinking about her...just seeing her face instantly makes me feel better. Her face is stuck in my head, and I can't help to look behind when we finish meeting. I kinda feel let down for some reason when I don't see her. Last week we met again and she was smiling/laughing she wasn't walking with anybody there were nobody around us so I got a little nervous and acted calm, trying to act as if I didn't care tbh this was an opportunity to get her. So the day after she was with her friends I get paranoid when she is with her friends so I crossed the road. I wanna get her on Monday if I see her...but since I go to a private boys school I don't speak to girls much making me extremly shy around girls. But ive got a feeling that she likes me too after that smile. How do I get her to notice that I like her?
Should I wink, smile or stare...

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment