Pages

Search blog and web

All work no life balance - what to do?

  • Thread Starter

So i'm at uni at the moment coming towards the end and soon to be looking for a job in my chosen fields. Problem is though the subject I chose is very demanding times wise, it's a career type of subject rather than a purely interest subject. If you want to do well in it or just get involved in it, it's an all or nothing thing it seems. Sure some take it real casually and do the minimal but they often don't do well and perhaps don't enjoy the subject itself as much. I don't see this commitment level changing once I get a job in it, from what I hear its just as bad or possibly worse. Does anyone else have this issue on here and how do you deal with it? I'm not great on the social front anyway, but this situation is not helping since I tend not to talk to people I house share with that much simply because I wouldn't have the time to spend talking with them/socializing, if you know what I mean.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment