Pages

Search blog and web

22 and about to lose my virginity - do I tell him?

  • Thread Starter

So I met this guy on Tinder a few weeks back, we got on really well, talk everyday,went on a few dates etc. This evening he invited me to come round his tomorrow night to 'watch a film' (and everyone knows what that actually means..) I don't really know if it's a casual thing or will possibly lead to something more, to be fair I'm not really fussed as I had no intention of anything when I first started talking to him. I think I'm ready though as I'm not really fussed about the whole virginity thing (I've just been a bit of a hermit over the last few years so never had the opportunity.)


But I feel kinda old, 22 and I've never done anything with a guy and can probably count the number of times I've kissed guys on one hand, he's two years older and has way more experience. I fancy him so want to do it but I don't know whether I will look stupid still being a virgin at this age? But then I also don't want him to think I'm rubbish in bed for no reason...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment