Pages

Search blog and web

What's my next step?

  • Thread Starter

so here's my story:

i like this girl who's in a couple of my classes...so we see each other at least once a day. in real life, we talk quite a bit. usually she initiates an online conversation with me, but i feel like it's sometimes difficult to keep the conversation going and it's sometimes quite awkward. my friends and her best friend all know about this...but i have no idea if she knows that i'm into her or not.

there's a few signs that i've noticed which shows that she maaaay be interested in me too. for example, at the end of class, sometimes she'd get me to walk with her to her locker, instead of her usual friends. occasionally, when she's walkng with a bunch of friends and sees me, she'd be willing to 'ditch' her friends and come over to chat with me :)

however, once or twice recently when i start an online conversation with her, yes she responses, but they're all very vague and short responses. i can't tell if she's just busy or she's signalling something...

the real question is, how do i know whether she's just being friendly or what? i'm not sure what i should do...i want to ask her out though, but i definitely don't wanna ruin our friendship

i notice that my story does not really give in a lot of detail, so please do ask if you guys have any questions..i'd appreciate if anyone can give me any advice :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment