Pages

Search blog and web

Odd problem - can't eat with girls!

  • Thread Starter

Ok,so I appear to have this odd, and rather embarrassing, condition where when I'm eating food with a girl I like I completely lose my appetite, and feel as if I'm going to vomit. Similar feeling to if you've just eaten too much and can't have another mouthful.

For context - I've never had a girlfriend and the girls in question have been good friends who are good looking (girls I'd like to have a relationship with if circumstances were different).

At first I thought it was a coincidence, but it seems to be becoming a common trend. I've previously explained it by saying I'm feeling unwell or have eaten recently, but this is getting more unbelievable the more often it happens. It doesn't happen if were in a large group of friends, unless I happen to be sitting close to one of the girls in question.

I thought I'd be able to get around the problem by starting small, going for a coffee and bun, then having soup and a bread roll, and eventually building up to a full meal.

However, I've arranged to go out with one of the girls in question late tomorrow afternoon. She'll probably be expecting to go for dinner afterwards, and it would be odd to order soup for dinner.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem, or are able to offer advise? :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment