Pages

Search blog and web

HD women married 20+ years

So, my wife and I have always enjoyed a "very good" sex life. She and I are both HD and that's great. However, I'm having some anxiety lately as to how I'm going to keep up as we get older. Admittedly, it's not a bad problem to have, but it bothers me sometimes and thought I'd get some feedback from the FO.
We have been exclusive since childhood and I'm usually tasked with keeping things interesting and she's a willing participant, no problem there. Thing is, I feel like we may have gotten to this place that's unsustainable. And now more often than I would like, I'm feeling less like The Man and more like an old man.
Of course, this is the abbreviated version but I'm wondering particularly what some of the HD women would have to say.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment