Pages

Search blog and web

Does this text I sent sound odd/like I have issues?

  • Thread Starter

Boyfriend just text about something and mentioned that he doesn't know what my feelings are, but his feelings are getting stronger for me by the day. I text back saying that 'my feelings are quite strong..to the point where I'm scared of getting too attached in case you change your mind, but that's a risk I'm willing to take'.

He he has mentioned in the past that I don't seem like I care much which is probably why he is wondering about my feelings. Thing is I've just read that text I sent back to myself and wondered if it sounds a bit odd/offensive.. As though I don't trust him or something. What do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment