Pages

Search blog and web

Advice needed please!! How to talk to a girl

  • Thread Starter

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]So, I like this girl at school(we're in the sixth form), she's in all of my classes at school but it feels as if i don't exist. For instance she always ask my brother a question or whether she can borrow something from him, as well as barely engaging me in conversation. She knows he's gay and she's a bit socially awkward(she's amazing at maths though...bit of a stereotype ;) ). Whenever I talk to her, or try to say "Hey _, for what it's worth you look really nice today" i clam up and end up babbling like a fish because i can't bring myself to say it to her, especially because my brother is so judgemental about such things, any advice? [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]There's this other girl as well in my Chemistry class that I think is attractive, we used to speak occasionally in lesson, I try to speak to her too but once again I just blabber stupidly and can never get the words out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I'm not like this with most girls, I can talk with them perfectly naturally, it's just these two that I'm having difficulty with, any advice? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]"Just talk to her" is good advice but still I find it annoying hard in this case. [/COLOR]

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment