Pages

Search blog and web

Am I a Fool?

My husband and I have been married for 14 years and together for 17, we have two children and are happily married except for one thing...about 4 years ago my husband went to Vegas for a bachelor party and one of the nights he was there he got really, really drunk, him and buddy hopped in a cab and the cab driver offered to take them to a strip club so they went. When they got to the club they ended up in a private room (him in one and his buddy in a different one). My husband said that the stripper started dancing for him and then when the time was up asked if he wanted more time and before he knew if someone came in with some type of machine that took his credit card number and his thumb print and there ended up being $2500 in charges but he swears that nothing more than a lap dance happened. When he got home from Vegas he told me about it but it took a few rounds to get the "truth". The first couple versions he put the blame on the other guys that he wa s with and it took a bit to get to the final version of what he says in the truth.

I want to believe him, I really really do and we've even been to marriage counseling (it did help) but every once in a while something comes into my brain and I start doubting his story and I truly believe that more happened and he's not telling me.

He knows that if he ever cheats on me again I will leave him so I think that even if more did happen on this trip he's never going to own up to it because he knows I will be gone.

So I guess my question to you all is whether or not someone can go to a strip club in Vegas, go into a private room, spend $2,500 and only get a lap dance?

Does anyone have any experience in this type of situation?

Thanks everyone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment