Pages

Search blog and web

Done a big mistake with a girl i have been dating.

  • Thread Starter

Going to keep this nice and short.

Last night i was invited to the girl i have been dating arts expo to met her friends with i did and talked away and enjoyed it.

We went to the late after it and we where sitting there in the smoking area and a guy came over and started to flirt with her right beside me and i started to get into a bit of mood. Then i just put my arm around her to give him the signs to go away and he didn't then i told him thats my girlfriend your taking to and he kept at it. So i went up to him and told f off with himself and i will box him if he dosint go away he did then.

This is complete out of what i do or say to people when i am out i just snapped and turned over protective.

She did say she didnt like it to me and i said sorry for doing it to her she stayed the night in mine and was grand this morning and i said i will txt her later and i did and notting 3 hours no reply and she has been on Facebook.

I like the girl a lot and what i done last night is something i never done in my life before and it just wasn't me and i just have been completely upset about it since then thinking i have completely messed this up now.

Just don't know what to do ....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment