Pages

Search blog and web

I feel so horrible and crap right now

  • Thread Starter

Okay, I didn't really wanna make this thread because I don't think anyone would read this and I thought it'd be a waste of time but I've forced myself though.

A while back I posted a few threads (here's the main one which links back to the other threads) about how bad my life was and I'm starting to think things are becoming worse again

Between that time and now, my phone was confiscated (and I still is) and a few other things were as well to the extent where I had no Internet access for about 1 month. Obviously that's not the issue though

Right now I just feel so horrible and feel so unwanted right now. I don't think anyone really wants me and I feel so hated. I'm scapegoated for problems at home (usually financial-wise) because I don't clean up after I have showers (when I do though and I'm told to have showers daily because I'm apparently impure)

I feel so hated by everyone and forget at home, even at college. I don't feel like I've got friends, I'm usually doing work and hardly ever talk to anyone because I'm introverted.

I'm not gonna do anything crazy like run from home or anything like that. I just want someone I can speak to (and preferably remain anonymous as well) and someone that can advise me on what to do

NB. I'm currently in a complicated relationship with someone else and I used to speak to him about my problems beforehand however he used to blame me for my problems though so I kinda feel its all my fault not anyone else's. I haven't spoken to him in some time since he hasn't been online or anything.

Thanks for the help and sorry if I didn't explain everything properly

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment