Pages

Search blog and web

Going on the pill?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a 17 year old girl planning to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time soon, and I need help with 2 things.

1) im super worried about getting pregnant. So I kind of want to go on the pill, but I don't want to become even more emotional, or gain weight, but I've heard that the pill can cause that stuff to happen. Girls on the pill would you recommend it?

2) I come from a Catholic family, and the Catholic Church doesn't believe in artificial contraception (condoms, the pill etc) or sex before marriage. I've looked into the reasons why and come to my own conclusions that I have no moral issue with either - however im scared to tell my mum that I want to go on the pill Incase she freaks out and bans me from seeing my boyfriend so that I can't sleep with him. I don't want to hide this from Her but I also don't want to be banned from seeing him - help?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment