Pages

Search blog and web

Removing resentment

Due to various things she has done over the last couple of years I resent my wife.

I was hopping I'd get some kind of grand apology for the last major screw up on her part and that that would help me get over it but a genuine unsolicited apology hasn't been offered.

Two years ago I was happily married now I don't know which way is up. This is due to crap shes put me through over the last couple of years. I hate that shes put me in a position where I'm not 100% certain I want to spend the rest of my life with the person I've spent half my life with.

Day to Day married life is currently very good and pleasant but I just can't shack resenting her.

Anyone out there manage to shake off resentment towards their spouse?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment