Pages

Search blog and web

Being unfriended by someone on FB

  • Thread Starter

Now, this isn't a typical friend unfriending thread

This person whom I've known for about not that long now unfriended me on facebook because he felt like he was a problem to me. But he wasn't you see.

Basically someone whom I love (it isn't a closed relationship so you can't really say BF) hasn't talking to me in some time now (god knows what reason but I think he's ill though) and he kinda reminded me of him because of the sheer similarities between them both so I kinda began to like him (slowly) and he began to like me as well

However he felt like he was a problem because this friend reminded me of him (my bf to an extent)

He told me he felt like he was intruding in and felt like he was making me upset (a bit) so he said we'll stop talking and immediately after he unfriended me which kinda hurt because I felt like we were bonding nicely as well

So what do you think I should do now? Any advise?

Sorry if you think this is stupid and petty.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment