Pages

Search blog and web

In a bit of a problem with a girl I like, quite a lot.

  • Thread Starter

I'm in a position with a girl who I've been in a relationship with before, but it ended due to circumstances, we stayed friends through it but we both felt just as friends. We were a great couple, that of which movies predict and I did miss it. However that is quite a while ago, and of recent we have been meeting up a lot more and the connection is suddenly back, I know this girl so well and I can tell she is beginning to fall for me again, I can tell in the way she stares at me when I'm looking away (she doesn't realise I see her). All seems just peachy right.... Problem is: she is with another guy and this obviously sucks but I could live with it knowing she was happy, but I know she isn't. I see them and know I could treat her better, also she agrees, she knows I would do better, she tells me this when she comes round mine late at night and complains about him to me. She has on multiple occasions tried to do sexual things and has brought me to my knees to with temptation. My problem is, I am against cheating and she seems to want to stay in the relationship. What do I do?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment