Pages

Search blog and web

Re: running out of hope.

I love my wife.
Rebuildingmymarriage, I love you.

When I said that I took you as a project, I devoted every part of my life to that project, with no intention of abandoning you at any time along the way.

The truth is, that your life experience at that point was anything but desirable, and it took the focus off of my life, my life was dead, empty, and used. I rang the sh!t out of it, and put on a good show for others to see.

I was anything but confident, every bit of me was unrespectable. What good character you saw in me was just enough to cover my insecurity and shame.

You took the attention off of myself, and you were always honest about who you were, you never used to hide from anything, and lived very open and inviting. I saw the real you, the train wreck you lived inside of the most beautiful, sexy, and brilliant woman.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment