Pages

Search blog and web

Hiding Jealously...

  • Thread Starter

So my girlfriend and I have been together for a little while and I'm having trouble with jealousy. Before we got together we would both get jealous of other people and sometimes it would cause arguments. She would get jealous of me talking to other girls and I would get jealous of her talking to other boys. I never realised how much of a jealous person I can be. As it is my first proper relationships I am very paranoid and get jealous easily. However when I showed my jealously before we got together we used to argue, and now that we are together I am more wary to show my jealously. I have tried not to show my jealousy while around my girlfriend however she knows sometimes when I am jealous. She is not afraid to tell me when she's jealous, and when she does I will try and limit the thing that caused her to be jealous. Myself on the other hand do want to tell her when I'm jealous, but at the same time don't want to say anything because of the risk of an argument an d the feeling that I'll be limiting the things she can do.. Has anyone else had this kind of problem where they at the same time want but don't want to show their jealousy??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment