Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over someone.. feel sad everywhere I go reminds me of him.

  • Thread Starter

I'm trying to get over a break up. I've secretly liked a man for 10 years and months ago I was just attempting to get over him when he asked me out. He is older and has had many relationships. We went for drinks everywhere and for days out to all the local areas but a week ago he broke up with me. Now everywhere I go I get reminded of what we did/me being happy and it makes me feel really low. I can't go anywhere that doesn't remind me of him as basically we went everywhere together and to all the local places I know. Even going in a shop reminds me of him and the times I went in with him.

Anyone nes else had this? How can I stop being like this and get over it?

Another thing is I suppose for 10 years I've always felt like he was there for me as he seemed to always look out for me in a way. But now we have had a relationship and he doesn't want to know me I feel like I have no one at all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment