Pages

Search blog and web

My friend thinks I'm racist and has fell out with me....

  • Thread Starter

Hi

Basically me and my friend (who are both girls) were really close but I said something stupid and now she has fallen out with me and is telling everyone I am a racist. :(

She is Somalian and we were having a conversation about her being Somalian and I asked her why Somalian people always have such big foreheads, like it was a genuine question and I didn't mean anything horribly from it, I was just curious.

She has told everyone I am racist and has twisted the story even more to make me sound more racist. She said I said that all Somalians look like the people from the movie coneheads :confused: and that I was calling her the N word.

I'm really very upset and IDK what to do........ :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment