Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend called me by his ex's name !

  • Thread Starter

Thank you for reading, and any advice would really help.

Background on our relationship;

Ive been with my boyfriend for almost eight months now. He is 12 years older than me... He has a daughter with his ex - so obviously his ex is still a big part of his life. They broke up 3-4 years ago... she left him for another guy, he was heart broken ! Hes always there for his ex, too much so at times. He will change our plans if she calls and asks him for anything... this annoys me, but i can see why as he loves his little girl to bits and she is her mum.

But last night we were snuggled up in bed - and he called me her name, i was so shocked, I'm really not sure what to make of it. If they have not been together in that way for almost 4 years why would this be a slip of the tongue? Was he thinking about her while we were snuggled up ?? Is he still not over her?? Should i end things now before i allow myself to be hurt??

I would love to her your opinions on this. Thank You !

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment