Pages

Search blog and web

I feel bad but...

  • Thread Starter

So there is this girl who keeps asking me to go to her house and hang out but I keep rejecting her because I feel it would be really awkward if we do hang out by ourselves. We are friends but we are not as close, we have one lesson together and that is when we talk, sometimes she comes to me at break to go to that lesson together after. I feel like she thinks we are close, but I am not feeling the same way. Sure we have a laugh sometimes at the lesson, but not as much as I do with my close friends.
How do I reject her in a nice and polite way? or how do I give her a hint that I dont want to hang out? I do feel really bad by the way.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment