Pages

Search blog and web

She was SO not worth it...

  • Thread Starter

I went beyond my physical abilities for her, did things I've never ever done before and went out of my frigging way. Took her to the airport and back and she pushed me away so
much.

I messaged her 3 times, about a week apart since I last saw her when she told me to leave her bedroom, and her place. I didn't do anything wrong, and I never got an explanation.

So anyway I messaged her this.

Quote:

I can't pretend I don't care, that's not how I've been brought up. I promised you I'd always be here to guide you and be a figure in your life. Your a good girl at heart, and I really do miss you. With that said, I think we should meet up and talk alone. Somewhere where your obviously going to feel safe and when your free?
She blocked me. I mean how rude is this?

Everyones told me I can do better and that she wasn't worth it at all. I get this, but how on earth do I move on? I fell for her, because of how she originally felt about me.

I've deleted pictures, removed her number and blocked her number. I can't block her from unblocking me on FB and re-adding me though? What else can I do to get this bitch out of my mind and life forever.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment