Pages

Search blog and web

I have no people to turn to, feel all alone like nobody cares

  • Thread Starter

I feel so alone right now, I have been at university for 2 and half years, doing my last quarter until May, I moved towns to university for a better life as before.

I use to be a heroin addict, I quit in 2010 so I focus on college work and to my surprise I got in a few universities. I use to have bad anxiety problems as a teenager so I it used a escape, I didn't like I needed it so I moved on, I had to leave people behind who were nice people but not good for me.

So I started in new town new start made lots of friends, I became close to one of my friends I made there, a nice sweet girl who I also had a sexual relationship with, we have the same group of friends so we hang out together on nights out, recently she has been a total bitch towards me, she purposely makes out with guys in front of me to make feel jealous when I don't care. I told her i'm not interested in a serious relationship just yet but now she turned very horrible towards me, pushing me out of the social group.

I feel like I have no friends now as they all go off with her and nobody else notices how I feel with my anxiety. I feel no alone in this town now but I don't know what to do because I'm living in student halls at the moment. I was planning on staying in the town living in my own place, get a job and that but now I feel like I can't and if I go back to my hometown I will get stuck with the old crowd and I know i'll fall back into old habits if it involves being sociable.

I have no family and I am the last member of family still alive. My mum died during childbirth so I was raised by my dad who died of a heart attack on my first year of uni. All my grandparents have died of natural causes.

what do I do? just feel like nobody cares about me. I want someone to tell me they love me but I've never got that. Its hard to feel strong and breaking down.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment