Pages

Search blog and web

Just occured to me I'm a 21 year old virgin. Help?

  • Thread Starter

Not just a 21 year old virgin though I've done nothing other then drunk kissing with girls and I'm not very sure why. I have a car, Pay my own rent, career ambitions, okay fashion sense and while I don't exactly think I'm a looker quite a few people seemed very shocked to find out I'm a virgin one saying "you're not exactly ugly are you" and another putting it quite bluntly that all girls go for is looks and I'm decent looking so she didn't get it. I'm not saying that to show off its just to clarify that I'm not a COD addict sweat bag who never leaves the house or whatever.

My guess is that I'm horrendously shy around girls my age. Not so much timid shy but I turn into this robot around them showing 0 personality in a bid not to be judged. Online I'm a lot better but I still don't even know what to say to them :/ Some of it is generally my fault though I've turned it down a couple of times despite it being handed to me on a silver platter but those are just more drunken nights out.

Any help people? Single life is getting dull as hell and I'm finding the lack of women in my life a little unusual if you know what I mean.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment