Pages

Search blog and web

How can I ask him if I can touch his hair?

  • Thread Starter

Well, there's this guy I know on my course. He has great hair..and I always dream of touching it. I talk to him a bit but I don't think he likes me and I don't really like him but I think he's attractive..I'd love to touch his hair..but the problem is he's never alone but always with his friend who I also know.

Now, would it be weird if I just randomly asked during a conversation with the two of them that I think he has great hair and can I touch it? Of course I'd say this with a laugh..but I'm wondering what his friend would say about it and whether he'd make it awkward etc..guys, if a girl you didn't really know asked this, what would you do or say? And does she seem weird or just kind of funny? Because I don't want to seem weird. It just looks so soft..
Thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment