Pages

Search blog and web

Im 90% sure my wife cheated,plz read and opionate

So my wife works a job that runs 24 hour shifts,,,she does 24 on and 48 off,she genuinley loves her job and i love her very much,,i dont want to get into specifics just incase people she works with may use this site,but the jist of it is that she works with the same partner every shift,shes worked with him for a year,,,now im not used to my woman being gone for a full day so the 24 hr shift thing was a problem for me right away but i know that i need to be bigger than that,,for her so over time i let myselfsettle into an uneasy trust,,she has to take a change of cloths,a towel, ,,pretty much looks like shes goin on vacation wen she leaves for work and this makes dealing with this situation even harder( she works with blood and sick people) so a change of cloths is a must in case she gets bled on or worse,,so anyway,,lately things have gotten tense i have trying to be patient but its hard,so she DLd a gps locator on her phone,completely her idea and her at tempt to set my mind at ease,the problem isnt that i think shes goin somewhere she shldnt tho,,lemme get to the point,we recently had an argument about our teenage daughter and i had called her while she was on shift to ask her to explain something to me,she proceeded to talk to me like i was a dog,or an idiot,she was demeaning and even yelled a few times,,,this whole discusion i later found out happened with her partner sitting next to her in the vehicle,now i dunno about anyone else but imo noone should ever broadcast a marital argument in front of a co worker,especialy one of the opisite sex,,it lets the partner know theres trouble at home and if hes that kinda guy he might take that as a sign to make a move,,,well i,was furious and wen she came home the next morning i confronted her about my suspitions and she couldnt face me,was crying,and if guilt looked like water she was lookin like the ocean,,i asked her " how could you do this to us"? She replied , it just happened ,,i freaked out , lost it,broke some furniture and told her she had beter start explaining,,she sed she thought i was asking about talking to me on the phone the way she did and insisted she didnt do anything " sexual" ,,i told her if she was gona lie she could just leave ,so then she claimed that he had only tried to kiss her and that she pushed him away,,and finaly claimed that absolutly nothing happened,no sex , no kiss,that she only sed that because she thought id make her leave if she didnt admit to something,,dont get me wrong folks imtreat my wife like a princess so its not like she was scared i would hurt her or something,,so anyway in the four hour talk that ensued i told her the only way i could ever move forward with her is that id go out and find myself a one night stand,,she was crushed but told me that if imdid she would accept it and again insisted she didnt do anything with this guy,,now im definetly NOT into haveing sex with anyone outside my mariage,and its not something that im goin tomdo ,its a definet no way cuz thats not me,,but im lost now didmshe agree to let me do that out of guilt because shes guilty or does she relize that i cant move forward with her unless thing are equal ,,crap im just lost on this,any advice wld be great,,,even if you tell me to go take a xanex lol

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment