Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

To provide a bit of context to the situation, I'm one of those girls who gets on better with lads, there's a good group of us (in which I am the only girl) and we hang out together after college/work, go to the football etc.. we're pretty close. I think that one of the lads might like me but I'm not sure...

Some things that have happened that make me think that he might are -

I was out with them, I was pretty drunk and a guy who recently started hanging around with us touched me up and tried to take advantage of me. My mate got all in his face and was like 'what the **** do you think you're doing' and had a proper go at him - so he's quite protective of me.

Also, because I live on the other side of the city to most of them, when we go out it often makes more sense to stay at one of theirs after - it's not really practical for one to come back with me or whatever so it works better if I stay over. Usually I stop at his in his spare room but his brother has recently moved in so I've shared his bed and it's been fine. He hasn't tried to make a move on me as such but he's a lot more cuddly and I've woken up a few times with his arms around me.

A few people have asked if there's anything going on between us so I don't know if people get the vibe that might be, but I just wondered whether anyone had an opinion on whether he might like me?

Ask any questions if you need to :) thanks x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment