Pages

Search blog and web

Tired of carrying the load

First, let me say that since my wife and I got back on track, things have been great. My LD wife is into sex now. We make love about three times a week and she gets aroused easily now. We also get along much better and spend a lot of time together just hanging out and cuddling on the couch. She is truely becoming my best friend. I've endured hell for for many years, so I'm in heaven now for the most part.

My only complaint is that I do most all the work on the marriage and she just tags along. I was the one who got fed up with our sexless and emotionless marriage and made immediate changes to my behavior. And while she did come on board and join me in it. But She has done nothing else. I would like to explore new ideas relating to our marriage and sexlife, but she is not interested at all. This is not really any surprise to me as for the 20+ years we have been married she has been the type that will do what we did last time. This bothers me most in sex. I would like to try new things and mix it up, but she won't have it. Sex is always the same, with very little variation. I beleive this could have something to do with sexual abuse she suffered when she was little, and I've told her she should seek counseling for it. But she ain't havin it.

Guess I'm just venting.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment