Pages

Search blog and web

Infidelity

What to do, what to do?

Around September my husband was caught getting naked videos and naked pictures from another woman. When i confronted him about it he denied it and so i asked the woman. she admitted to everything. and even told her fiance. I then asked him again over and over he slowly gave me a little more of the truth. He then said it wouldn't happen again.

Then just two weeks ago i found more videos and more pictures from 3 or 4 different woman. He didn't even try to deny it then, but he hid it?

He stays up late doing god knows what. He also gets mad when i am on my period and i don't want to have sex with him, he trys to force me, a week ago it got pretty bad. We were at his grandparents house and he cornered me in the bathroom, i kept asking him to stop and he kept going. He then got so mad he pushed me into the mirror and walked out.

He has a very short temper, and doesnt trust me at all. He calls me bad names sl*t, W*ore etc. he goes through my social sites facebook, instagram blocking and deleting all kind of guys. He even wrote my ex pretending to be me thinking that he would catch me hiding something.

Not sure what to do..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment