Pages

Search blog and web

Girls - would you agree with this comment?

Hi All,

I am seeing a girl and at one point she felt felt butterflies in her stomach and all of that. However, at this ocassion I did not make a move but I did a few dates later where those feelings were no longer there. That move got rejected. We will try again in a few months as some cooling off time is needed.


My friend made this comment, however:


"women feel something a point and place in time...if you don't move at that moment, the moment passes and then they feel like it wasn't anything special after all"


Do you agree with this? Is this the case in my situation? If the moment passes, how can you create it again?


Stupid questions I know but I am confused. :(



Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment