Pages

Search blog and web

Did i make a fool of myself here?

Last night we had our 6th form Halloween Party. I'm in year 13 and after a few drinks i out of no where got a boost of confidence and went up to a guy in year 12 who i think is really good looking and i said to him "i think you're really good looking". He was sort of on his own at this point because his friends were mid conversation but he simply replied with "thank you" and not in a very responsive way, he sort of said it as if didn't want me there...

Context about me and him: I'm the typical shy girl who looks all innocent (not a 10/10 but i'm not bad looking..) He would be considered a "semi popular" guy. He wasn't drunk so i'm thinking i might of put him off by appearing it? We have never even spoken before just passed each other in the common room.

Help please? I really don't want my reputation ruined by this and i'm a little embarrassed by his response. Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment