Pages

Search blog and web

Left hurt and embrassed by a guy.

I was dating a guy for a few months back in may/June time I really liked him and things were going well. He then got a new job and was working nights while I was working days so things just fizzled out. Which was pretty rubbish. Anyway, last weekend I bumped into him on a night out and he kissed me, then basically text me all evening about seeing him. I met up with him at the end of the evening and he came back to mine. He kept telling me how good it was to see me. He texted me when he left to say about catching up again soon. Last night however, he changed his relationship status to in a relationship with someone else. Do have a right to be annoyed with him? As I feel hurt and upset as I really like him. He's also my best friends cousin so there's a chance I'll bump into him at some point. what would you do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment