Pages

Search blog and web

Does he actually like me, or has he been using me for sex?

Okay, I'll try and make this as brief as possible:

We met in the summer through a mutual friend. We got on so well – same taste in music, films, sense of humour etc – and started dating. We've been seeing each other weekly since then, we've slept together and met each other's friends, but neither of us have brought up the awkward topic of where we are going. We've been dating for 4 months, but it's not been made official.

We used to text every day, but after out date/sleepover last week, he's suddenly stopped texting me in the mornings (he'd usually be the one to initiate the conversation as he's usually awake before me – if I don't hear from him, I'll text first), so we haven't really talked properly for a week (we've communicated here or there via Facebook etc, but not texted).

I haven't done anything out of the ordinary, so I don't understand why he's being like this. Any ideas? I can't help but think he's been playing me. I mean, he never compliments me or tells me his feelings, and I feel like he doesn't actually know anything about me, whereas I've made an effort to get to know him (you know, his interests, hobbies, what his childhood was like). He also never kisses me unless it's during sex, and I've noticed he takes a while to text me back, but is always on his phone when we're together. He also sometimes jokes when I say I'm going out somewhere "oh, is it a date? ;)" which kind of implies he wouldn't care if I was seeing someone else.

Do you think he's used me for sex, and perhaps moved on? Or maybe he's just had a busy week? It would be a shame if the former is the case as we got on really well and had a lot of fun together, but I'd rather know and restrain myself from contacting him again if I'm just going to get hurt. I can't help but feel if he actually cared about me he'd have maybe tried to make it official after 4 months. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment