Pages

Search blog and web

GF has male friends that are more then friends..

Not an infidelity thing.. But I am having some issues here.. As you can imagine it is causing me triggers..

The simple gist of it is as follows..

I am discovering the current GF has male friends that basically are into her.. They want to be more then friends..

Her on the other hand swears they never had any romantic interest or at least on her part. So nutshell the feelings are one way..

My rational part tells me if she wanted to be with them then she would have been with them..

But insane part ( thanks to the Ex ) wants to erase these men off the earth..

I explained to her that having men around that basically want to fvck you is no good on many levels.. I also explained that for me it leaves the door open for the guy she might actually want to fvck on side that comes in under the guise of being a friend.

I being a man am very territorial. I don't want any guy around my woman that wants to fvck her straight and simple, even if she will never or has never fvcked this man..

She understands and part of it she sort of admitted was maybe the attention she used to have..

What made this all come out is basically she was talking to one such man as they discussed their personal relationships.. She stated she loved me to him and in a nutshell he basically said to her "your a rebound and he is going to use you and then kick you to the curb and crush your heart"

As you can imagine I got pissed off.. To me this guy is nothing but trying to c0ckblock me as he know if he lets this relationship flourish, he will never have a chance to break it up..

I simply told her she needed to terminate this friendship if she wanted to be with me.

Again I expressed to her that I am uncomfortable with having any man around my woman that has other intentions beyond a true friendship and her trying lie to me about this really sets me back and shuts me down emotionally..

To me her lying about something as stupid as this and add on top she supposably loves me. It pretty much is almost pushing me to break this off with her. I cannot handle the emotions this trigger is causing me straight and simple.. I truly do not want to break it off with her, but my inner Betrayed spouse voice is telling me don't do this to protect myself and my feelings..

Now flash to what is going on now..

Weeks ago she told a male friend ( you see where this is going ) who plays in a metal band that we were going to see him play..

He knows I'm coming..

But just today about 1 hour ago I just hit her up with the simple question. This guy is a friend right ? Or this another guy that wants to fvck you..

She couldn't answer straight and then finally replies.. He's a man.. Which of course means yes...

So I have issues with the guy friend / fvck thing and I have issue with her keeping this from me..

The lying is what is killing me with her.. Its not some blasphemous imperial lie.. But it is retarded for her to try to dodge this..

So simply am I being retarded about this and just need to trust her or am I right not to like this sort of stuff..

Again part of me is rational and tells me there is no evidence of her cheating.. That is something the therapist actually discussed last week with me related to something else.. He mentioned, where is the evidence when you think these thoughts. He expressed that this is what I need to think when I get these thoughts..

So I can see I am sort of accusing her of cheating when there is nothing there.. Which is not fair..

But the lying is crushing me..

I intend on explaining this to her again..

But am I going overboard with this stuff.. At least the friends issue..

part of me feels like I am a controlling tyrant..

I am thinking suck this up and let it go.. If something happens that I don't like.. Then I'm out.. Meaning this fvck friend shows up at the house.. ETC

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment