Pages

Search blog and web

Phone call after she had space??

Was together 2 months i made a big mistake basically finished with her not outa anger but just stupidity from something she does at times which i dont agree on and regretted it straight away.

We havent spoke for 5 days as she asked for a few days space and i messaged her a short message yesterday saying.
"I know you wanted space and i deserve for you to be angry at me dont want me bein an idiot to stop what we had".

Few hours later she replied " ill ring you tomorrow" this was all yesterday now i dont wanna think into this to much which i already am.

I dont wanna think that were gunna be okay and for her to ring me later and say "i wanna be freinds" eg.

So im debating messaging her now saying "Im out most the day so you will have to ring me tonight but only do so if your ready to talk about us or im just gunna move on".

Im not sure if this is a good or bad idea doin this so owuld like some advice on the matter , basically looking out for myself here as i dont wanna speak to her and apologize again and ask for a second chance eg

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment