Pages

Search blog and web

Items still in house and getting them out

I figure after our next court hearing in two weeks that my stbxw will want her stuff so I can finally get the rest of it out of here.

While in the beginning she clear-cut rooms I still have a ton of her stuff here. I have a great deal of it packed ready to leave, she is kind of a hoarder so right now our entire 3 car garage is packed tight with boxes, cant even get a car in it anymore been that way for months.

Last time she was actually inside the house was May. After all this time for me it kind of feels like an invasion for her to just walk in one day and start going thru rooms. Part of why I have so much packed for her to get it gone fast. Sure every couple have had to face this at some point but Im trying to think or be prepared for making this as least stressful as I can.

Also not sure what to expect out of her, once she finally comes back here to retrieve stuff. Her pets are still here and she hasn't asked how they are doing or seen them since May. All of her animals are elderly now 15 year old husky, 22 year old cat, 17 year old cat. Now she has shown no interest in caring for them, if she wants them I wont fight her, that's not the issue.

I guess I am just looking for some experiences with the final moving out, what to expect or not expect. In an ideal world I would just get a couple of the big trailers from work, load them up, drop them off somewhere and give her a week to clean them out but it wont work that simple I know. But if she expect just to drop by and use her car to move it will take her weeks, not kidding and I cant deal with that much stress.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment